Student Office Moore B134
BASc (Hons), Biomedical Engineering, Simon Fraser University, 2011
BSc, Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University, 2011
MASc, Engineering Science, Simon Fraser University, 2014
I am interested in developing novel biophotonic techniques to enhance current
biomedical imaging and diagnostic methods.
3. Xu, J. et al, “Retinal angiography with real-time speckle variance optical
coherence tomography.” BJO, 99: 1315-1319 (2015).
2. Wong, KSK. et al, “In vivo imaging of human photoreceptor mosaic with wavefront sensorless
adaptive optics optical coherence tomography.” BOE, 6: 580-890 (2015).
1. Cua, M. et al, “Morphological phenotyping of mouse hearts using optical coherence tomography.” JBO,
3. Cua, M. et al, “Automatic optimization high-speed high-resolution OCT retinal imaging at 1 µm.” SPIE
Proceedings 9307 (2015).
2. Xu, J. et al, “Enhancing the visualization of human retina vascular networks by GPU accelerated speckle
variance OCT and graph cut retinal layer segmentation,” SPIE Proceedings 9312 (2015).
1. Cua, M. et al, “Lung vasculature imaging using speckle variance optical coherence tomography. SPIE
Proceedings 8207 (2012).